Thank you for your interest in our provider portal, PlanLink.
PlanLink gives participating providers the ability to:
- Confirm member eligibility
- Request authorizations
- View authorization status
- View claim status
- Send messages to Community Care Plan (CCP)
To get started, please click below:
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION:
We recommend that access to the PlanLink portal only be requested by users who will use the platform on a regular basis. If an account remains inactive for 30 days, it will be locked, and can only be restored by contacting the Memorial Healthcare System (MHS) IT Service Desk by contacting the Memorial Healthcare System (MHS) IT Service Desk at (954) 276-4848
- CCP partners with MHS to provide technical support to PlanLink users (e.g. providing help when a user gets locked out of their account)
- We recommend that access to the PlanLink portal only be requested by users who will use the platform on a regular basis. If an account remains inactive for 30 days, it will be locked, and can only be restored by contacting the Memorial Healthcare System (MHS) IT Service Desk by contacting the Memorial Healthcare System (MHS) IT Service Desk at (954) 276-4848
PlanLink User vs. Site Manager
- All portal users (including the Site Manager) are considered PlanLink Users. However, the Site Managers have additional security access and responsibilities above and beyond basic PlanLink Users.
- Each person with access to PlanLink is called a PlanLink “user.” Each user must have an associated PlanLink “Site Manager”.
- Each PlanLink user must have a unique PlanLink account.
- Account / password sharing is not allowed and may result in termination of the account.
- All PlanLink users must carefully read and acknowledge receipt of the associated MHS IT security policies (You will be prompted on this step during the application process).
- All PlanLink users must designate a 4 digit PIN for themselves. It is imperative that each user chooses a PIN that they can remember. This information is required to verify the user’s identity when calling the MHS IT Service Desk.
- Each group requesting access must designate a Lead Site Manager. Only a Medical Director, Agency Director, or Office Administration/ Manager may be listed as the Lead Site Manager.
The Lead Site Manager will be responsible for:
- Signing all System Access Request Forms for all PlanLink users requesting access within their work groups.
- Completing Site and User Verification on a monthly basis.
- Validating PlanLink access for all group users and ensuring that access to PlanLink is terminated for staff who have left the group or no longer need access.
- Validating providers that are in the group and removing those who are no longer part of the group.
- Please Note: Failure to complete the monthly Site Verification process in a timely manner will cause all associated users to have their access blocked.
- It is recommended that two (2) Site Managers be assigned for all groups. This will ensure shared responsibilities and provide an administrative backup.
Sponsoring Representative for the Credentialed Physician Group
- CCP requires the designation of a Sponsor when a Group requires access to PlanLink.
The designated Sponsor Representative must be a CCP Participating Provider/Physician who agrees to the following responsibilities:
- To sponsor the group/ physician practice and the assigned PlanLink Site Manager(s) by signing the Site Manager Designation Form.
- To communicate to CCP if the designated Site Manager(s) leaves the group.
- To communicate to CCP if the group’s relationship with CCP is terminated (i.e. if the group is no longer a contracted provider with CCP).
- The Tax ID and Group NPI are required to permit access to authorizations and claims.
Completing your PlanLink Application
Now that you’ve read the Application Guidelines, to request access to PlanLink, simply follow these steps:
Click here to see a short video demonstration of the PlanLink application process.
IMPORTANT: The Lead Site Manager must be the first person to complete the application process. All other users in the group will need to obtain the group’s Application Key from the Lead Site Manager.
Each person requesting access must complete an individual application, and ensure all fields are completed accurately and completely prior to submitting.
Download and Print
Download and Print the application.
Initial and sign
Initial and sign the application as designated.
Please note the 4 digit PIN you provided on the form. (Required to get your password set up/ reset.)
Frequently Asked Questions
I still have questions. Who do I contact for more information about PlanLink?
Who needs PlanLink portal access?
- Any office personnel that check member eligibility, request authorizations, status of authorizations and claims status.
- The Agency Director, Office Manager or Medical Director must complete a PlanLink access application form designating them “Lead Site Manager(s)” or “Secondary Site Manager(s)”.
- We strongly recommend that both a Lead Site Manager AND a secondary Site Manager be designated to share Site Manager responsibilities.
Can multiple people share a single PlanLink user ID?
- To ensure the security of patient information, each individual who uses PlanLink must have their own unique PlanLink user ID and password. They must also be verified on a monthly basis by their Site Manager.
What responsibilities does the PlanLink Site Manager have?
- The PlanLink Site Manager must login to PlanLink at least once every thirty (30) days to confirm that all PlanLink users and providers associated with their office/group should still have access and verify that all providers in the group are still valid.
- In addition, if a staff member or provider leaves the group or no longer needs access to PlanLink, the Site Manager must terminate access immediately.
- PlanLink Site Managers will also receive occasional emails notifying them of any enhancements or updates to the PlanLink portal. It is essential that Site Managers share this information with all PlanLink users in their office/group.
How do I access the PlanLink portal? Where do I go to login?
- To login to PlanLink, please copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://planlink.ccpcares.org/
Why do we have to provide our Tax ID and group NPI?
- The group Tax ID and group NPI allow PlanLink to merge each providers’s office/group with the linked group of users. This allows each group to successfully request authorizations and review claims within the same group in the PlanLink portal.
If you have additional questions, please send us a message: